Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Cool Manly Gear: Chacos

 

I unexpectadly ran into a lot of snow on an early spring hike.
Now I know sandal season is drawing to a close  but I just have to put in a plug for my all time favorite piece of footwear, I actually own 4 pairs of them.  Chacos are not just sandals they are the ultimate in summertime outdoor footwear.  I wear them for everything when there isn't snow on the ground and even then I sometimes make an exception.  Chacos sport a Vibram sole which is the sole you find on most high end hiking boots, in addition their unique webbing design allows for a perfect fit for every foot.  If you are worried about comfort, Chacos also have a footbed that is recommended by many podiatrists.  When I used to work in a gear shop we would have people bring in prescriptions for them.  So if you are into wearing sandals there really isn't a reason not to.  During the summer you rarely see me without my Chacos because lets face who really wants to wear shoes?
 . ...

No comments:

Post a Comment