Sunday, October 2, 2011

Manly Book Club October 2011

Ok here it is.  I had a friend suggest that we read this book as it goes a long well with Wild At Heart.  I have not read it so i don't have any opinion as of yet.  So the book for October will be Iron John by Robert Bly.

The Movie for this month is a much more light hearted than Braveheart, but I think it teaches some imporant lessons about becoming a man.  Look past the comedy of it and see the lessons.  But don;t take it too seriously because it is a really hilarious movie.  So the Movie for this month will be Ferris Bueller's Day Off.
Enjoy and we'll hear what you all think at the end of the month.
 . ...

4 comments:

  1. Great book! I just might pull mine out and re-read it this month...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently received my copy of "Iron John." I am reading it slowly, so that I can absorb as much of it as possible. All I can say is that I love it!! So much of it resonates with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine finally got here and I started it yesterday. I couldn't put it down! I highly recommend this one!

    ReplyDelete